Site Announcements
Congratulations to
OldiesOtaku

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Madonna

Reserved for off-topic posts.

Madonna

Postby InvisibleMan » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 am

I like this Girl Gone Wild song a lot more than the song she performed at halftime show...I'm scared to ask, but what do you think?? It's a collaboration with Italian Eurohouse producer Benny Benassi....imho not too shabby for a 50 year old woman [:D]

Madonna - Girl Gone Wild
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMiYJ7kzbI

I just hope video for this one is less risque than Benassi's Satisfaction video...not sure if I wanna see Madonna handle all those heavy tooles [:p]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5bYDhZBFLA&ob=av2e
InvisibleMan
The Jet Set

Postby djcraig » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:11 am

Not bad, nothing groundbreaking. I liked some of the songs off her last two albums. She sure isn't slowing down!

<a href="http://www.djcraig.net/los_angeles_dj">DJ Craig</a>
djcraig
Room at the Top

Postby ghosty » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:59 am

I remember getting the first Madonna album on cassette way back in 1983. At the time my friends and I would be glued to MTV waiting for her videos to come on because the idea that she was "loose" was appealing to 12 year olds. I actually kept up with her until about the early 90's, by which time Kylie Minogue was doing the same thing only much better (and she was and still is much MUCH hotter).

I'm not crazy about this new song. It doesn't go anywhere. It's sounds like a weak album track off of Britney Spears' last album to me. The other song with the "M-A-D-Madonna!" cheer was a more distinctive IMO.
ghosty
Room at the Top

Postby i_like_lectric_motors » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:58 am

Fuck Madonna. I have a good friend who is a lifetime fan of hers (don't judge me). The guy had a massive stroke a couple of months back and has been in the hospital ever since. I found out who her manager and publicist are and sent them a nice email explaining the situation and asking if maybe they could have her send him an autographed pic or something. Nothing. If I can take time out of my day to make the effort to email some talentless used up skank, the least she could do is respond.
i_like_lectric_motors
Room at the Top

Postby TragicMagic » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:46 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by i_like_lectric_motors[/i]
<br>Fuck Madonna. I have a good friend who is a lifetime fan of hers (don't judge me). The guy had a massive stroke a couple of months back and has been in the hospital ever since. I found out who her manager and publicist are and sent them a nice email explaining the situation and asking if maybe they could have her send him an autographed pic or something. Nothing. If I can take time out of my day to make the effort to email some talentless used up skank, the least she could do is respond.
[/quote]

yeah I suspect Madogga is a bitch-ass.

I saw her play in paris a few years ago - the show bit donkey dicks. She needs to drop down a few pegs from her high horse and remember why she is so popular. FANS Madge, ya fucking whore.. FANS.
TragicMagic
Room at the Top

Postby Frank_Chickens » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:10 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by i_like_lectric_motors[/i]
<br>Fuck Madonna. I have a good friend who is a lifetime fan of hers (don't judge me). The guy had a massive stroke a couple of months back and has been in the hospital ever since. I found out who her manager and publicist are and sent them a nice email explaining the situation and asking if maybe they could have her send him an autographed pic or something. Nothing. If I can take time out of my day to make the effort to email some talentless used up skank, the least she could do is respond.
[/quote]

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Sadly I don't find that to be a surprise. Madoona comes across as bitchy and aloof and anything which isn't of benefit to her gets ignored.

TM, not really a shock as there has been complaints in the past about her use of recorded vocals to help her out in parts of the show. You would of thought with the amount she was bilking she would of made the effort but hey ho.
Frank_Chickens
Room at the Top

Postby TragicMagic » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:27 pm

.. yeah - she was about 1 hour late.. and was on stage for only what seemed about 1 hour as well. She spent some time fucking about pretending to play the guitar and yes, you could also pick out the pre-recorded aspects of vocals.

This was in the stade-de-france FFS - massive stadium full of people. Bob Sinclair was on first, and he got a better reaction and did a better show than Mad-dog-a did..... and he's just a DJ.

Plus, she smells like lobsters and is being held together by tape and makeup.

TM
TragicMagic
Room at the Top

Postby wherewereuin82 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:39 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by TragicMagic[/i]
<br>

TM

[/quote]

Don't hold back TM. I'm sure she doesn't read this [:)]
wherewereuin82
Room at the Top

Postby TragicMagic » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:29 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by wherewereuin82[/i]
<br>[quote][i]Originally posted by TragicMagic[/i]
<br>

TM

[/quote]

Don't hold back TM. I'm sure she doesn't read this [:)]
[/quote]

.. at least not since she fell over after showering that time and lost her reading glasses up her cavernous skank-pit.
TragicMagic
Room at the Top

Postby Frank_Chickens » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:40 am

.. at least not since she fell over after showering that time and lost her reading glasses up her cavernous skank-pit.
[/quote]

Quote of the day!
Frank_Chickens
Room at the Top

Postby Andee1970 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:36 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by Frank_Chickens[/i]
<br>[quote][i]Originally posted by TragicMagic[/i]

[/quote]

Quote of the day!
[/quote]

Quote of the week
Andee1970
The Jet Set

Postby InvisibleMan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:47 am

video for Girl Gone Wild is out....naked dudes voguing, and Madge dry-humping the floor is no surprise.. but what's up with all the smoking?
InvisibleMan
The Jet Set

Postby Andee1970 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:51 am

That's prob the effect of Mad-Donald's dry humping the floor.

Jesus who really wants to see some 50+ Brazilian lady boy do this shit anymore, you wouldn't want to see your mum getting her baps out whilst gyrating her muff to some dodgy Hi-NRG dance tune...or would you
Andee1970
The Jet Set

Postby TragicMagic » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by Andee1970[/i]
<br>That's prob the effect of Mad-Donald's dry humping the floor.

Jesus who really wants to see some 50+ Brazilian lady boy do this shit anymore, you wouldn't want to see your mum getting her baps out whilst gyrating her muff to some dodgy Hi-NRG dance tune...or would you
[/quote]

not _MY_ mum.. no.

Madge is gonna throw a hip out any day now, I can feel it. She had also better watch out that her vagina doesn't fall off in the process.
TragicMagic
Room at the Top

Postby Andee1970 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:58 pm

<br>[quote][i]Originally posted by Andee1970[/i]
<br>That's prob the effect of Mad-Donald's dry humping the floor.

[/quote]

not _MY_ mum.. no.

Madge is gonna throw a hip out any day now, I can feel it. She had also better watch out that her vagina doesn't fall off in the process.
[/quote]

whadya mean falls off, it fell off years ago, she/he/it uses a fake plastic love tube with some clipped dog hair stuck around it for effect these days or failing that tucks her cock between her legs
Andee1970
The Jet Set

Next

Return to —Not Necessarily New Wave—