Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

BBC Radio One In Concert

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

BBC Radio One In Concert

Postby eddie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:41 am

updated below
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Re: BBC Radio One In Concert

Postby eddie » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:54 am

Updated from 1977 to july 1982

https://we.tl/t-G0npFSpdza

Should point out that all this is being retrieved from official BBC sources.
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby 01101001 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:28 am

Thanks, sounds interesting. Unfortunately I don't have an app
that will open an XLSX file. I don't use excel, etc, etc.
Personal Jesus

Postby eddie » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:22 am

Something like open office will open the file. Or register as a free user on one drive live and download and up the file there so you can view it. Might be worth waiting the weekend out as I will try to update it to the end of 1983 this weekend but as you can imagine it is quite time consuming researching and really these are the easy years. As people will guess it is the foundation of a much larger project.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby 01101001 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:35 am

I think I'll have to pass. I'm not interested in installing an app or
signing up with one drive, which I have no further use for. But thank you
anyhoo!
Personal Jesus

Postby eddie » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:19 am

Now updated to January 1984

https://we.tl/t-qpdcS1cAjh
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:29 am

eddie wrote:Now updated to January 1984

https://we.tl/t-qpdcS1cAjh

Thanks for the Simply Red stuff Eddie!
This list looks interesting. I'll search some of these :)
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:10 am

I have a lot of them but as I said to someone last night it is a work in progress and it will be a long time coming. The plan is to add Radio 2 listings and Radio Clyde and the UK independent radio broadcasters if I can access their records. 1983 was an interesting year to do. And a lot of the radio clyde stuff is difficult or impossible to find online (you were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar.......). Unless you know who has it (ha ha macca etc).

In other news, two new usernames on other boards in the last 24 hours Macca, well done, that's some serious work, please have a lay down.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:10 am

eddie wrote:In other news, two new usernames on other boards in the last 24 hours Macca, well done, that's some serious work, please have a lay down.

Don't leave us in doubt. Tell us what are the new nicks of the leech to warn in the FB groups. I guess, thanks to this asshole, Yheskull will close his page permanently.
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:05 am

I know nothing about yeskull what does he get up to there?

I will add his latest usernames soon.

It's so funny how he doesn't realise what makes him obvious.

Both usernames have just been active on separate forums five minutes apart. Unbelievable!
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby stonesfan076 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:27 pm

You must really think yourself to be the special one to be given a sticky status for this thread Eddie.

Oh and stop pestering me with those abusive PMs
stonesfan076
Running Up That Hill

Postby AJWAVE » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:10 pm

stonesfan076 wrote:You must really think yourself to be the special one to be given a sticky status for this thread Eddie.

ohhh poor baby! somebody help this helpless pararasite!!! :lol:

POOR BLUENILEMAN
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:55 pm

stonesfan076 wrote:You must really think yourself to be the special one to be given a sticky status for this thread Eddie.

Hadn't noticed it was sticky to be honest. But then again I am selective about where I post anything. This is the only place I post where I know you are. So really you should be very proud Macca because your presence on other sites is preventing others who use those sites from getting things.

Can you go and thank again on Greasy Lake or Guitars101 for something you have downloaded a few times before. It's funny as fuck when you do that.

So these are abusive are they?

Every word sent to Stonesfan 076

Mon 20 feb

"hi macca" (that was it, the entire message.

14 january

"hello
we all know its you
no one will upload for you
You have total contempt for others.

The game's over mate you can drop the act.

Been a game all along hasn't it. Getting people to upload stuff you didn't really want. Being nice to everyone. Not responding when anyone called you out. Except that saturday night with me (yes it was me) on zinhof. All those veiled requests, curious, heard about, all i find are dead links, dead hard drives, burglars... It's all made up shit Macca."

8 January

"What entitles you to relentlessly abuse the generosity of others on the internet?

Just fuck off from every site will you."

That's it, in full every word. You consider that abusive macca?

Or are you finally admitting that Bluenileman and all the rest are you?

Clearly opening a pm takes time and you want to spend all that on your freeloading activity don't you Macca?

Special? No, just not a freeloader like you Macca.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:29 pm

Meanwhile, actually putting some work in for the benefit of others, now updated to April 1985

https://we.tl/t-FTFaW8AKgs
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:39 am

eddie wrote:Meanwhile, actually putting some work in for the benefit of others, now updated to April 1985

https://we.tl/t-FTFaW8AKgs
thanks. I'll check it.
And for god sake leave alone that poor victim!!! :lol:
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Next

Return to Obscure 80s Central