Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Share - China Crisis various demos

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

Share - China Crisis various demos

Postby humanracer » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:40 am

Here is a collection of demos shared by the band and others on their Facebook fan group. This set doesn't contain:

The 22 demos released over the 5 deluxe reissues of their Virgin albums (also recently released as a digital download set)
The demos from the Fine and also Rare China compilation
The 4 demos from the 2012 "live Greatest Hits" compilation

These are "lossy" FLAC because they were originally shared as videos and if I converted them to lossy again (as mp3) to get an audio file then I would lose even more quality. It's unlikely these are going to be shared in real lossless so this is the best you will get.

1981 pre record deal demo tape:
Animals In Jungles
I Close My Eyes To The World
The Real Reason
You Never Can Tell
Open Minded

1982:
Newman and Bede

1983-1985:
Working With Fire and Steel
Reggage Reggae Tune
Basstastic
It's Never Too Late (instrumental demo)
Flaunt The Imperfection

1988:
Day after Day

2013-2015:
Everyone You Know
Autumn In The Neighbourhood
Being In Love

https://we.tl/t-lhDIEo6R8q
Life’s what you make it
humanracer
The Jet Set

Re: Share - China Crisis various demos

Postby crichert » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:09 am

Thank you for this share!! :mrgreen:
crichert
Room at the Top

Postby stonesfan076 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:35 pm

Is it possible to re up? Thanks
stonesfan076
Running Up That Hill

Postby AJWAVE » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:44 pm

stonesfan076 wrote:Is it possible to re up? Thanks

hahahaha Ask for it at guitars 101. Easy for Edge or one of your friends to upload it there MATT!
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:09 am

stonesfan076 wrote:Is it possible to re up? Thanks

The original poster will not want you getting them I can guarantee you that. So anyone thinking of it please bear that in mind.

What a shock you were on guitars101 at the same time leeching

https://www.guitars101.com/threads/pink ... st-3766284

and greasy lake

and the stones forum

Had a busy night haven't you you freeloading bastard
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby stonesfan076 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:48 pm

You are pathetic Eddie. You have a permanent hard on for me, it has reached the point where your obsession over me is embarrassing for yourself. You need to get a grip dude, your sad shallow existence is worrying. My advice to you is seek medical help for your obsession over me as it is clearly engulfing and dominating your life.
stonesfan076
Running Up That Hill

Postby eddie » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:00 pm

Not really about you is it? it's about informing other people of what you are really like in order that they can use their judgement as to whether they respond to your requests. How many thousand posts of requests have you made without ever contributing?

it must feel strange making a post which is neither a request nor your copied and pasted variations on thanks. Will you need to have a lay down later to recover from the experience?

Nice to see a real reply from you instead of the character you have been playing.

And don't worry. I am sure i can fit in annoying the crap out of you around creating all the fm and pre fm masters you will never hear and getting a grip on my permanent hard on (you saucy boy)!

Don't you see you have proved our point. The only thing you can't do without a username is request. And that is all you are interested in doing. You could have even used your original name what could we have done? You thought people were so stupid they would not realise it was you because they have always been stupid enough to fall for your veiled requests, promises you will upload, claims you have nothing to contribute and general sob stories. I mean the fucking burglars taking the Pink Floyd bootleg, fucks sake mate, give up.
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:50 am

stonesfan076 wrote:You are pathetic Eddie. You have a permanent hard on for me, it has reached the point where your obsession over me is embarrassing for yourself. You need to get a grip dude, your sad shallow existence is worrying. My advice to you is seek medical help for your obsession over me as it is clearly engulfing and dominating your life.

Well well well! is Matt Stegg as he is in real life or should I say...
MACCAFAN076
RAEL076
GOMPER076
STONEFAN076
BOOTFAN076
RIVERMEET076
LowMan99937
XPMAN
BLUENILEMAN (A pathetic attempt to pass off as a Spanish speaker)
Borntorun1999
Because all those nicks are yours!!!
Does what Eddie says affect you a lot? Maybe because he tells the truth? Does it hurt that you can't get what you want, even official things? It burns you when you see that all your REQUESTS are ignored because people know that you DON'T CONTRIBUTE anything, and it's not because you don't have to share, it's because you don't want to help others. Keep trying Saucy Boy. My friends on Facebook, G101, Traders Den and GL know about you and we will always be in the know.

Have a nice weekend parasite!
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:04 am

He loves me really. He offered me money not to ban him from my own forum and he used to thank me every week on btx for the Springsteen uploads. He's such a tease.

Personally I would be more worried about being a 46 year old using the word 'dude'.

6 posts and 4 of them requests, one thanks and one lot of abuse now the mask has slipped and the game has come to an end. This is the person you've all been feeding.

But I would like to apologise Macca. I am currently downloading a fucking truckload of Associates bootlegs and I will not be putting any of them where you can get them, sorry!
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:39 am

AJWAVE wrote:Does what Eddie says affect you a lot? Maybe because he tells the truth?

It's not what I say which fucks him off. It's having even a vague idea of what I might have and which I won't put out because of him and his mates. If he knew the full facts his brain would explode. He's vaguely aware I have Police demos no one else has. What he doesn't know is how fucking many, ha ha.

Let's just throw another one into his face. Wham, The Final, Wembley 1986 Uncirculated near perfect master, not the shit which goes around everywhere. Never coming out!
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:46 am

eddie wrote:Wham, The Final, Wembley 1986 Uncirculated near perfect master, not the shit which goes around everywhere. Never coming out!

Uhhhh. A perfect master? :D
Edge and his gang would piss themselves for a clear sound recording. Ah yes of course, our favorite fool too... Yes Matt, you are our favorite parasite in this forum. Even though you go into hidden mode you are too obvious. :lol:
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby AJWAVE » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:17 am

Hi Matt...nice to see you again
We already knew that you would not resist not entering to see what things you could ask for. Please continue.
So more new users will know what kind of parasite you are. :wink:
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby AJWAVE » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:10 pm

very active today... good try!
How many more times will you in hidden mode Matt?
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:47 am

Hi whatever 076 I know how big a fan of the pretty things you are so you might like to hear a little bit of an uncirculated gem

https://soundcloud.com/user-36975559/02 ... al_sharing

I wonder what it's like knowing you and your mates on guitars101 are the reason everyone else on the internet will never hear the full versions of stuff like this.

I guess that's the reason you are left thanking for shit compilations on iorr plus you are too fucking lazy to make your own. What is your fucking obsession with compilations. FFS! They are all shit.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:17 am

eddie wrote:Hi whatever 076 I know how big a fan of the pretty things you are so you might like to hear a little bit of an uncirculated gem

https://soundcloud.com/user-36975559/02 ... al_sharing

I wonder what it's like knowing you and your mates on guitars101 are the reason everyone else on the internet will never hear the full versions of stuff like this.

I guess that's the reason you are left thanking for shit compilations on iorr plus you are too fucking lazy to make your own. What is your fucking obsession with compilations. FFS! They are all shit.

He can't do anything about it. The only thing is waste his time asking stuff in vain LOL
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Next

Return to Obscure 80s Central