Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

BBC Radio One In Concert

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

Re: BBC Radio One In Concert

Postby AJWAVE » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:16 pm

roverinexile wrote:Ages since I've been on here. Thanks for pulling together that list. I think (would need to check loft for tapes, and just had surgery making climbing ladder awkward!) I have a recording of the Cactus World News show that I recorded at the time.

If you want trade please do it by PM
we don't want this bastard to find out

MACCAFAN076 (just a classic!)
RAEL076
GOMPER076
STONEFAN076
BOOTFAN076
RIVERMEET076
LowMan99937
XPMAN
BLUENILEMAN
Borntorun1999
Tkat16
GRISSOM076

Yep...it's the same guy
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:24 am

This weeks update takes us up to January 1988

https://we.tl/t-t4VxSg8dU3

what a terrible shame eh macca, wasted trip eh, not getting much on here this week are you?
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:06 am

Now up to 31 12 1989

https://we.tl/t-IgirWYxW94
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:10 am

No update this week too much uncirculated stuff requiring my attention.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:12 am

looks like he's resurrected the borntorun1999 name on greasy lake. 209 posts, 99% requests, no uploads, logged on at the same time as he was hitting the stones form again.

Special prize for anyone who sends me details of the places maccafan goes on discord - he'll be using the name rael076 on there.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby 01101001 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:50 am

FFS! This board is NOT the platform for your seemingly never-ending
obsession with maccafan. Personally, I don't give a sh*t who he is, how many personas he has, where he downloads files, who he downloads files from, or any of it. If you have a problem with someone, ignoring them is the best solution. To do otherwise is to give them oxygen. What a complete waste of time and energy. Seriously.

Now you're trying to draw others into your web? This board is well past its glory days (sadly) when it was a rather fun place to visit. Your rants are not wanted or welcomed. I doubt I am the only member who thinks so.

Please stop ... do it for the board.
Personal Jesus

Postby eddie » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:36 am

Your rants. You have noticed there's more than me?

I don't doubt you are not alone. I am sure some of the boards other tools will be here including the one who's country is currently mass murdering, raping women and children and has Europe on the edge of a nuclear war.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby magnum » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:44 pm

01101001 wrote:FFS! This board is NOT the platform for your seemingly never-ending
obsession with maccafan. Personally, I don't give a sh*t who he is, how many personas he has, where he downloads files, who he downloads files from, or any of it. If you have a problem with someone, ignoring them is the best solution. To do otherwise is to give them oxygen. What a complete waste of time and energy. Seriously.

Now you're trying to draw others into your web? This board is well past its glory days (sadly) when it was a rather fun place to visit. Your rants are not wanted or welcomed. I doubt I am the only member who thinks so.

Please stop ... do it for the board.

agreed... it has become very tedious..... also think it has drove other members away. anyone asking for anything are suddenly labelled as maccafan!

who gives a sh*t if maccafan is a serial freeloader, its the internet... peeps will upload then peeps will download, if that annoys you then i'd find a different vocation.
magnum
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:34 pm

Take your own advice fellas and put me and aj on ignore.

Or are you scared you might miss an upload then?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby magnum » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:56 am

eddie wrote:

Until you start uploading unleaked multitrack stems, then no........... i have absolutely zero interest in your live recordings and live concerts in general.
magnum
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:56 am

01101001 wrote:If you have a problem with someone, ignoring them is the best solution.

If Eddie's obsession bothers you, ignore him. He's who spends time and energy, and if it affects you ignore it. But rest assured, he will not stop exposing that leech even if there is only one member left on this forum.
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:22 am

magnum wrote:
eddie wrote:

Until you start uploading unleaked multitrack stems, then no........... i have absolutely zero interest in your live recordings and live concerts in general.

Fair enough you don't collect live concerts, people do. So you are safe to put me on ignore.
Last edited by eddie on Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:27 am

AJWAVE wrote:
01101001 wrote:If you have a problem with someone, ignoring them is the best solution.

If Eddie's obsession bothers you, ignore him. He's who spends time and energy, and if it affects you ignore it. But rest assured, he will not stop exposing that leech even if there is only one member left on this forum.

It's about exposing the abuse of other people's generosity, time and money. All of which goes into meeting the thousands of requests that have been made with zero reciprocation.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby magnum » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:30 am

AJWAVE wrote:

But rest assured, he will not stop exposing that leech even if there is only one member left on this forum.

Yes maybe your right, it wouldnt bother him if this forum were to be a battleground and members left in their droves just so he can pursue his one man crusade against maccafan.

I would hazard a guess Mike P would be rather disgruntled and not best pleased with that.
magnum
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:34 am

Again have you not noticed that it is not just me.

Very odd that after all this time of the TWO of us talking about him you are now so offended. Wonder if he's been protesting his innocence by pm.

I look forward to you raising the same concerns next time my mate 'bill' comes on for a pop. He won't be long, should be here for the weekend I think.

Maybe he wouldn't be so thrilled about all the official material that gets posted either.
eddie
The Jet Set

PreviousNext

Return to Obscure 80s Central