Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Req Blue Nile outtakes

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

Re: Req Blue Nile outtakes

Postby eddie » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:33 pm

Heard the ultra high definition master of Manchester yesterday. Speechless!
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:56 am

eddie wrote:Heard the ultra high definition master of Manchester yesterday. Speechless!

Lucky you!
I wonder if our favorite leech is praying someone gets that recording to share on discord or redit :lol:
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:23 pm

Is he still requesting official material on reddit? He thinks I don't know where he is on Discord but..... ha ha.

Makes me laugh when someone keeps putting crap low bitrate mp3 transfers of radio rebroadcasts on youtube. I can imagine him doing that stupid jumping emoji. Mate, you've got nothing compared to what they should sound like.

He'll be jumping for the Lene Lovich upload though. Yes you've freeloaded again haven't you mate, whoop de do.
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:34 am

Great standard, no doubt copied and pasted reply from him of very nice setlist in response to a sting upload on guitars101. Fucks sake mate shows what you really know, apart from the shitty new songs that's the same songs stings been playing for the last 20 years. Such a big fan.

I see you are softening up the permanently gullible on zinhof again. You freeloading twat!
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Sun May 29, 2022 2:53 am

AJWAVE wrote:
eddie wrote:Heard the ultra high definition master of Manchester yesterday. Speechless!

Lucky you!
I wonder if our favorite leech is praying someone gets that recording to share on discord or redit :lol:

yeah he's still on reddit asking for a database of Madonna bootlegs which is his sneaky way of trying to get someone to give him a link to some without actually asking for them. What a TWAT!
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Sun May 29, 2022 5:48 am

eddie wrote:
AJWAVE wrote:

Lucky you!

yeah he's still on reddit asking for a database of Madonna bootlegs which is his sneaky way of trying to get someone to give him a link to some without actually asking for them. What a TWAT!

is he still using the macca nick?
that fatty fagg*t leech :D
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Sun May 29, 2022 8:04 am

He's still using the LowMan99937 on reddit unless he's blocked you as well so you can't see his requests.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Sun May 29, 2022 10:13 am

eddie wrote:He's still using the LowMan99937 on reddit unless he's blocked you as well so you can't see his requests.

I can see it. Fortunately he don't knows my nick there. That TWAT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:06 am

He's still trawling zinhof as well for official releases.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:54 am

eddie wrote:He's still trawling zinhof as well for official releases.

Why don't those things surprise me? :|
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:06 am

Oh it gets worse. This is his ultimate game play mode

Let's ignore that the Springsteen one has been officially released that goes with his territory. He's been on the springsteen sites btx and greasy lake for years, it is one of the most common bootlegs on the internet, I just did a quick search on btx (i know that's more work than...) and it's been uploaded 19 times at least in the last few years. There are certain Springsteen shows which are basic entry level bootleg listening and that is one of them. At least I now know he's not really a Springsteen fan and it is just part of the ongoing game he's playing (with himself because no one else is falling for it now).

As for the Stones one, he's thanked for something he thanked for 3 years ago on the stones forum and which is permanently uploaded in their vault.

All those people on here who uploaded stuff for him must be so pleased. He played them for idiots.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby Bill » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:21 am

We have all been howling with laughter at the other place with your antics Eddie. A true drama queen who wants and craves attention.
Bill
Running Up That Hill

Postby eddie » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:11 am

Is the irony of your post completely lost on you. Ten posts, all about me and your opinion of me. No posts of any value to anyone other than you and your puppet masters over inflated egos. But thanks for bumping the thread and allowing me to now do the same. It was slowly dropping down the board.

Until next time....
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:29 am

maccafan076 wrote:Wow these are great :o Thanks so much for the help with these.

Your time has come mate, someone pm'd me they want these re-uploading.

Bit of a pisser about Live in New York over on Greasy Lake wasn't it?

Congrats on turning off the last visited again mate. Who cares, we know when you visit. Maybe you could turn off the shit copied and pasted replies like "I'm really looking forward to listening to this" etc.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:01 am

Just a quick heads up. One of the youtube channels which hosted a lot of bbc in concerts has been taken down.

Now if any of you were under the impression that was mine I am going to upset you, it wasn't. I don't have and never will have a youtube channel. Making money, gaining subscribers, likes, thumbs ups does not interest me. Which also explains why the bbc spreadsheet, contrary to one idiot's belief, contained no links to actual recordings.

To cover the one in a million chance that anyone thought that was mine or thinks anything else is mine then let's be clear: I do not post any public links anywhere on the internet, I am not on the torrents sites, youtube or shitseek, sorry, I meant soulseek.
eddie
The Jet Set

Previous

Return to Obscure 80s Central