Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Maccafan076 can you upload?

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

Maccafan076 can you upload?

Postby eddie » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:03 am

Yeah mate you have been very busy on Dime lately during it's aptly named freeloader days, could you upload everything you got to here so that everyone can benefit in the same way as you have for all these years.

Thanks.

Of course we know you won't. What's interesting is your dime ratio is below 0.25 which means you can no longer download. You've squeezed it dry. And effectively banned yourself from Dime.

Fuck me that's funny.

You'll have to keep on milking guitars101 and iorr.
apf? southern boy? borntorun99? yazoost? Fucking joke? Definitely.
eddie
The Jet Set

Re: Maccafan076 can you upload?

Postby AJWAVE » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:39 am

Matt, do you have a new nickname? I don't think there is someone else in this world who precisely uses a nick which ends with 076. Either that or you are too stupid choosing names

stonefan076? are you serious? :lol:
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:11 pm

Holy fucking shit I hadn't seen that.

For fucks sake that has ruined the rest of the year. We are never going to see anything funnier this year. It must be him it is the time he visited greasy lake.

Noone else could possibly know he was on GL at exactly that time to join here five minutes after. What the fuck! oh jesus christ! Funny. i mean that is the same level as our old mate Bill who wandered backwards and forwards between the two sites, abusing me and then reporting back to his handlers.

I mean why go the trouble of another username at all, let alone this stream of them. In itself that suggests the same must be true elsewhere on forums. Our opinion on his behaviour under the username maccafan076 is not binding. It does not affect his ability to post or people ability to do as he asks. To suggest that using such a recognisable name as an alternative renders you invisible and new is simply showing contempt for others intelligence. Having a username enables you to:
1. comment - he doesn't do this it's basic thanks or requests no opinions on anything, never, anywhere except where that is a veil for a request of official material ie the old "I'm curious......" line.
2. Upload and post. Give up we've laughed enough.
3. PM - could do that anyway using the old name and no doubt he has to his old 'friends' who responded to past requests.
4. put people on ignore but again he will have done that.

it's amazing how much this has proved. It was a big mistake.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:57 am

I am told by posters on GL that they regularly get unsolicited pm requests from him.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:26 pm

eddie wrote:I am told by posters on GL that they regularly get unsolicited pm requests from him.

Our buddy don't waste time. He is sucking on soulseek too..as XPMAN1.
Fortunately I banned him and unshare my EHD :lol:
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:02 pm

Can someone screenshot what he is offering for share on soulseek or is he just leeching. Everybody get him banned.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:59 pm

eddie wrote:Can someone screenshot what he is offering for share on soulseek or is he just leeching. Everybody get him banned.

Matt is that really you? because I don't think there is anyone else in the world who downloads tons of music and still uses the Windows XP system.
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:11 am

Obviously there's a lot of repetition there with all the reissues etc. It's likely someone posted a load of Blondie on a discord shithole and he's simply helped himself. Where's all the boots mate? I bet you'd like to see 350 permanent links to boots wouldn't you? That's the work some of us actually put in.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:54 am

eddie wrote:Obviously there's a lot of repetition there with all the reissues etc. It's likely someone posted a load of Blondie on a discord shithole and he's simply helped himself. Where's all the boots mate? I bet you'd like to see 350 permanent links to boots wouldn't you? That's the work some of us actually put in.

He's lurking now...1 hidden user. Coincidence? I don't think so!
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Return to Obscure 80s Central