SHARE: ABC When Smokey Sings All Mixes including Alternate 7
Hi all, Here is a pack of all When Smokey Sings mixes, including the alternate version from the UK Detroit Mix 12" which has a different middle 8 completely.
I've included the Miami, Detroit, 7" and b-sides as well.
https://we.tl/t-2o0kgFx9QzM5CGUT
Is anyone on NW Outpost aware of a Night You Murdered love 12" mis-press that has an instrumental version instead of the album version? I saw someone post on Facebook but never received confirmation that an instrumental of Night You Murdered Love actually exists. Thanks!
I've included the Miami, Detroit, 7" and b-sides as well.
https://we.tl/t-2o0kgFx9QzM5CGUT
Is anyone on NW Outpost aware of a Night You Murdered love 12" mis-press that has an instrumental version instead of the album version? I saw someone post on Facebook but never received confirmation that an instrumental of Night You Murdered Love actually exists. Thanks!