Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

vh-1 classic

Discussions about the golden age of MTV and music videos, directors, techniques, DVD releases, etc.

Postby Rubbeet921 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:20 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by shortysgrowingabeard[/i]

Rubellan, I just sent you another email.
If you don't receive this one would you send me your email address.
Thanks.
[/quote]

Did you send the e-mails directly through his NWO profile? If so, I think there's a problem.

I sent an e-mail to the "Evil Overlord" reg. the Hub for the 2nd time but I guess he never received it... again. Tigeroo, you reading this? I need a new passwordddddd (I think)... sending you an e-mail right now... for the 3rd time.[|)]
Rubbeet921
Room at the Top

Postby Panorama » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:05 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by Rubellan[/i]
<br>Jimmy Jimmy has now been uploaded.[/quote]I've loved the song for 24 years now, but the video is not very good. Thanks for letting me see it though.

---------------------------
"Photography with a Vision"
http://www.cooganphoto.com
Panorama
Room at the Top

Postby Rubellan » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:50 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by DevoManiac101[/i]
<br>So, videos like :

Cristina - Ticket To The Tropics or Real Life - Babies could have been aired if someone requested them?

[/quote]

Cristina could have aired if they could get over their faux-restrictions. However, Eric Sherman, (Satan), stated they did not even have Babies, restricted or otherwise. The one time I saw the video was on Night Tracks.
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Postby suttonrecords » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:18 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by Rubbeet921[/i]
<br>[quote][i]Originally posted by shortysgrowingabeard[/i]

Rubellan, I just sent you another email.
If you don't receive this one would you send me your email address.
Thanks.
[/quote]

Did you send the e-mails directly through his NWO profile? If so, I think there's a problem.

I sent an e-mail to the "Evil Overlord" reg. the Hub for the 2nd time but I guess he never received it... again. Tigeroo, you reading this? I need a new passwordddddd (I think)... sending you an e-mail right now... for the 3rd time.[|)]

[/quote]

Rubbeet, could you e-mail me a list of New Wave videos that you already have? That way, I don't spend 15 minutes uploading a gem you already own [8D] Also, I'm still desperately searching for the Nobodys' "No Guarantees," the Lover Speaks' "No More I Love Yous," and Dear Enemy's "Computer One" videos if you have them [:p]

Michael Sutton
CEO/Sutton Records
http://www.suttonrecords.com
suttonrecords
Personal Jesus

Postby Rubbeet921 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:33 pm

Mikey my dear, whatever you can find in YouTube, I have... or will have... if I want... [;)] Call me Ms. Resourceful[:D]. Anyway, I'll send an e-mail thru wavelength within today...

Rubellan, thanks again for all the vids you are so generously sharing to us!!! U da man!!![8D]
Rubbeet921
Room at the Top

Postby suttonrecords » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:10 am

<br>
Mikey my dear, whatever you can find in YouTube, I have... or will have... if I want... [;)] Call me Ms. Resourceful[:D]. Anyway, I'll send an e-mail thru wavelength within today...

Rubellan, thanks again for all the vids you are so generously sharing to us!!! U da man!!![8D]

[/quote]

Rubbeet, welllllllllll, the Krew's "Paper Heroes" and Fra Lippo Lippi's "Shouldn't Have to Be Like That" are on youtube...if you can get full-sized versions of those...well...[:p]

Michael Sutton
CEO/Sutton Records
suttonrecords
Personal Jesus

Postby Rubbeet921 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:23 am

Yay, how could you be so lucky? I do have those![8D] Check your e-mail shortly... I will also try to upload a few vids which are not yet in YouTube (when I get the time).
Rubbeet921
Room at the Top

Postby suttonrecords » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:28 am

<br>
Yay, how could you be so lucky? I do have those![8D] Check your e-mail shortly... I will also try to upload a few vids which are not yet in YouTube (when I get the time).

[/quote]

Rubbeet continues to impress and astound [8D] Maraming salamat po!!!

Michael Sutton
CEO/Sutton Records
suttonrecords
Personal Jesus

Postby marie3 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:19 am

Rubellan, thanks for posting Combo Audio and Voice of the Beehive. I've never seen the Romanticide video. [:)]
marie3
Der Kommissar

Previous

Return to Music Videos