Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Metroland - Man In A Frame (Alternative Promo Video)

Discussions about the golden age of MTV and music videos, directors, techniques, DVD releases, etc.

Metroland - Man In A Frame (Alternative Promo Video)

Postby WLR » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:55 am

As a massive fan of Metroland, I wanted to create an alternative promo video for their single "Man In A Frame", with the bands blessing.

What I have created is a multimedia style promo, using only 3 images the band had sent me, those images were altered and used for the video and digital effects added to create what I think is a stunning film. The concept for this single and indeed their forthcoming album "Men In A Frame" is photography and I have used that as my theme in the promo video.

The band are heavily influenced by Kraftwerk :D

The film is in Hi-Definition 1080p My thanks to Metroland.

Hope you like the video, here is the YouTube link:

WLR
The Jet Set

Re: Metroland - Man In A Frame (Alternative Promo Video)

Postby rodneyward » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:22 pm

It sounds really great! Thanks for sharing!
I like to bet on football matches becasue it is really interesting and I'm fond of football
rodneyward
Running Up That Hill

Return to Music Videos