Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Tears For Fears "The Tipping Point" New Album Out Feb. 2022

Tears For Fears "The Tipping Point" New Album Out Feb. 2022

Postby omar » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:03 pm

Here's the tracklist that someone on Facebook posted. I'm hoping we'll get to hear a new song by xmas or so.

1. No Small Thing
2. The Tipping Point
3. Long, Long, Long Time
4. Break The Man
5. My Demons
6. Rivers of Mercy
7. Please Be Happy
8. Master Plan
9. End of Night
10. Stay
omar
Room at the Top

Re: Tears For Fears "The Tipping Point" New Album Out Feb. 2

Postby WLR » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:51 am

The track "The Tipping Point" is excellent, didn't like the 2 new tracks they recorded for their Greatest Hits album, hopefully this is the sign of a very good album :D
WLR
The Jet Set

Postby Qbertqubes » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:44 am

Omar, wish granted ...It is on Youtube
Qbertqubes
Personal Jesus

Postby omar » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:06 am

The new single The Tipping Point kinda has the same rhythm section as Everybody Wants To Rule The World. Nevertheless it's a much darker track with haunting lyrics. Just saw the video. Roland looks awesome with the long silver hair.
omar
Room at the Top

Postby AJWAVE » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:08 pm

omar wrote:The new single The Tipping Point kinda has the same rhythm section as Everybody Wants To Rule The World. Nevertheless it's a much darker track with haunting lyrics. Just saw the video. Roland looks awesome with the long silver hair.

I saw the video too. Their voices sounds exactly like their first records. :)
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby Last Film Star » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:52 pm

I've listened to the album a couple of times and I like it. Saw an interview with TFF and the interviewer was saying it sounded like classic TFF. I'm not hearing that but it is good nonetheless. My favorite track is End Of Night. In fact the last two tracks are the best IMO.
Last Film Star
Take On Me

Postby Paulie » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:24 am

I played the album with a little bit of trepidation... but it has totally blown me away. Rarely do I buy an album these days where I don't feel like skipping at least a song or two. Quite difficult to pick songs out, as I genuinely like them all, but 'Rivers of Mercy' is just lovely with it's 'Woman in Chains' tone.
Paulie
Take On Me

Postby Passing_Stranger » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:31 am

For those who may be interested here's a review of TFF's chart successes all over the world: http://chart-collector.blogspot.com/202 ... fears.html
Passing_Stranger
Room at the Top

Postby Chuck50 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:15 pm

I PM'd Passing Stranger this message on Feb. 26th.

"I'm PMing you asking you to please refrain from posting music for a little while because of the grave situation. I know just because you are Russian doesn't mean you are the cause of everything happening or that you agree with what is happening but by posting anything at this time and not acknowledging what is going on is disrespectful to the people who have already lost their lives."
Chuck50
Take On Me

Postby AJWAVE » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:30 am

I bought it from Itunes with the Massey Hall live album. A nice TFF comeback album. Not their best, but very acceptable for this times.
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby drivel » Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 am

Dynamic Range Meter results for the Super Deluxe CD is a depressing DR 6, while the Steven Wilson 5.1 Mix is DR10 (not sure if stereo and 5.1 DR scores are strictly comparable though).
drivel
Take On Me

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations