Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Secession 3 CD deluxe of A Dark Enchantment Poll

Secession 3 CD deluxe of A Dark Enchantment Poll

Postby Fred80s » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:08 pm

https://secession.bandcamp.com/communit ... 5364&st=sm

THIS IS PURELY MARKET RESEARCH - NOT A INTENT TO MANUFACTURE.

We are DEFINATELY NOT saying this is happening, but I'm curious as to how you would want a 3 CD deluxe of A Dark Enchantment to be presented if it did happen. Better for us to plan well and give you what you want if we could / can.

There are potentially three options...

1. A double thickness jewel case (often seen with classical releases)

2. A card fold out pack.

3. A regular jewel case holding two CDs, and a 'bonus' CD in card sleeve.

The options all have variable
prices to manufacture, and potentially different costs to post to you.

Also...

Would you be interested in a bonus CD insert featuring your name along with everyone else who pre orders early?

Please reply on bandcamp or email to sparesnare@hotmail.com

THIS IS PURELY MARKET RESEARCH - NOT A INTENT TO MANUFACTURE.
Fred80s
Personal Jesus

Re: Secession 3 CD deluxe of A Dark Enchantment Poll

Postby thunderbird2 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:34 am

have given my response , This would be one big one off my want list . I luckily have the original Dark Enchantment on CD but have always wanted an expanded version with all the great remixes and the 7 inch version of Michael. I know a lot of companies have tried , i was in touch with Cherry red a number of years ago trying to create a comprehensive track list and they were keen to do it but i think the licensing is quite complex and sits with Margret Thomson the wife of the late singer
Jan did such a cracking job with the Beggars Banquet singles so let all show an interest
thunderbird2
Personal Jesus

Re: Secession 3 CD deluxe of A Dark Enchantment Poll

Postby budaniel » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:43 pm

I'd take whatever version is most cost effective for manufacturing, just as long as we can finally get all the tracks and mixes in CD format at last.
budaniel
Room at the Top

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations